Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Babies!

The chicks have arrived! All 12 little fluff balls are very well & enjoying their box with heat lamp. I left my camera at work, but will post pictures ASAP. The cats very much wish to be let into the room with the chicks....I don't think so, guys.

Not much time to knit lately, but I have been working diligently on the purple cotton/tencel lace tank-top (again, will post a picture soon). I went to see an old friend from high school and her baby on Monday and corrupted her (the mom, not the baby) into learning how to knit, which she picked up very quickly. I did warn her of the dark path she was headed down and the eventual lack of storage space due to wool accumulation....I don't think she gets it yet. Ha, she'll see.

Abbey (who is climbing on me and demanding to be introduced to the chickies) says "hi" and I say have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see your little peepers! Isn't is so great when the PO calls and you bring home this warm box of cheeping little babies? I'm so excited for you. :)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home