Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yesterday evening...

...I went out to put in the chickens

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and then headed down to the pond to feed the swan. When I got to the top of the hill I saw a strange animal swimming in the pond
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
which then emerged on the bank near me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
a moose! So glad I had my camera! When she saw me she took off and I went on down to feed the swan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the way back I took some pictures of the Village, since I promised to when I first moved here and hadn't gotten around to it -- it was a lovely evening!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

My daughter and I loved the moose swimming. Nice place to live!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home