Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!

Back to work after a week off...kind of nice to be back, though I did have a lot of time to catch up with people...my sister and I went to Cape Cod to see my dad's side of the family there; my Granddaddy came back from Florida so I spent a day with him watching college football; my Mom and I spent a day checking out yarn shops and looking for fabric to re-upholster a second-hand chair she got me for Christmas; Michael and I spent New Year's eve day driving around northern New Hampshire; and I spent a day catching up with a friend from high school and her one-year-old (picture coming soon!)

I also had time to work on projects! I started winding warp for cotton/linen dish towels:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And have almost finished a pair of lace socks from A Gathering of Lace:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I'm planning for February vacation camp, spring preschool programs and spring family progams like animal tracking walks, maple sugaring demonstrations, sheep shearing day, and vernal pool walks in April.

Finally, some cat shots; Curious Twilly with the sheep scarf my sister made for me:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the lovely Abbey with daffodils:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Happy New Year, Sarah! Looks like you've been busy.

That scarf from your sister is too cute. :)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home