Thursday, February 02, 2006

My "new" wheel

I'm trying to be more consistent with postings, so I figured if I can at least post a picture every other day or so, that would be a step in the right direction.

To that end, this is my "new" wheel...It needs a lot of TLC (it doesn't actually work right now). The wheel rubs against the diagonal piece of wood, among other structural things, and it needs to be refinished.

Every spinner needs an historically accurate wheel for demonstrations...(and one for traveling, and one or two to lend to friends who are learning to spin, and one for everyday spinning...) Right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cassie said...

I'm still in my one wheel rut. Good luck with getting the 'new' wheel in working order!

2:02 AM  
Blogger cyndy said...

That is a beautiful wheel!
I always feel happy when I see one of the old ones...may you have many happy hours behind it!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home