Monday, May 14, 2007

Reasons I'm a Bad Blogger

1. I don't have internet at home. I'm at work right now and feel guilty.
2. It's really nice outside most of the time. There are all kinds of green things out there and I like to go look at them.
3. When it isn't nice outside I am inside knitting or spinning or something.
4. My digital camera is on the fritz.

BUT it was nice to catch up with all those knit bloggers at NH Sheep & Wool this weekend. And apparently Laura has linked to my nearly non-existent blog, so if you are reading this - welcome - and I'll try to update more often.

Seemed that just about everyone was indulging in Golding spindles this weekend. I'm not a spindle collector, but I did have an idea for a custom Golding - two spotted salamanders carved in a really dark wood with yellow painted spots. I'll think about it.

Well, I'm off to dispatch my roosters (with some help). Attack roosters are unwelcome here (to be a docent rooster at this museum, one must be well-behaved). And docent hens should break themselves of the habit of stealing visitors' sandwiches, but we will address that issue later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home